In looking at all of the things around my house I need to or want to get done, I realized I need a plan! I love projects, love expressing myself creatively. Crafting, decorating, sewing, painting... just about anything that I am able to create! These things are a part of who I am... I think I express who I am by creating. Which is where La Pixie Dust Boutique came from. http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaPixieDustBoutique
So, with that being said... I have been putting so many projects off for a really long time! I decided that in order to get my house to where I want it, in order to get things done that have been hanging over my head (such as painting my bedroom), and in order to make sure I am creatively expressing myself (to keep me sane), I will begin this week, "Project 52".
So, without further ado... here's my first project. This one is a simple one but based on my other commitments this week, that's just the way it goes!
Paint this chair GREEN!!! See, told you it was simple. Its my sewing chair. The plan is to use it for extra seating, in my craft room or something like that. Maybe if I get really ambitious, I will make a cushion as well. But we'll see. I'll post pics when I'm finished with it in a few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment