Hmmmm, this is so exciting! I've spent a couple of years looking at other peoples blogs reading, being entertained. The thought of starting my own crossed my mind a couple of times but only for a second. But here I am already going through my day "thinking in blog". Seriously, much of my morning was spent going about my business thinking in written form, if that makes any sense! Much like we sometimes think in Facebook posts.
This is an interesting new world for me. The opportunity to put down my rambling thoughts throughout the day and not be told, "NO", or "I don't like that!" And trust me, there are a lot of thoughts, being home all day with three little kids will do that to you.
I feel like I have some pretty interesting things to throw out there, so we'll see if anyone is interested in reading them. If not, its ok. This is an outlet for me to think in written form, to share with my family, to remember funny things that have happened and the list could go on I'm sure.
I am a wife. I am a mom. I love to be creative and make things with my hands. I love capturing the beauty of a moment behind a camera lens. I love decorating, designing and organizing my home. I am the proud new owner of an online boutique called "La Pixie Dust Boutique", which specializes in handmade tutus and hair accessories. And when my inner Martha Stewart really comes out I'll throw something else on there like baby blocks etc. http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaPixieDustBoutique
My oldest son, and only son, is homeschooled. He is a kindergartner this year. Currently, he is outside licking the snow. Lets hope he knows not to eat the yellow stuff!!! He is my snuggle boy and can be very sensitive and compassionate.
My second child, and oldest daughter is a preschooler. She is very sharp and seems to have learned her colors, numbers and a whole list of other things through osmosis. She loves to try and keep up with her brother and do boy things but also has an appreciation for all things sparkly and is excited to be joining a dance class in a month. She is a character and makes us laugh but also is a spitfire!!!
And my third child, second daughter and my baby. She has a smile for us almost constantly. The highlight of my morning oftentimes is going in her room to get her up. She's always sitting there with a big grin on her face and I get to give her lots of kisses! She's so mushy and cute and smells so good! Her favorite things in her little world right now are crackers, babies and puppies. She's working on her crawling skills and is almost there! She's taken a handful of "steps" with her crawling these past few days! It must have been the influence of her baby cousin this past weekend.
And then there is my husband and I. We've been married for 7 1/2 years and I can honestly say there is no 7 year itch here! Our marriage is more solid, more fun and deeper than its ever been. We enjoy eachothers company and enjoy spending time as a family.
I know there is lots more I could add, but for now I think thats about it. It will get sprinkled in as I go, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment