Friday, December 31, 2010
"Tomorrow, we're all going to die and go to Heaven"
Last night I went in to say goodnight to Trent, this is what he said,"tomorrows the last day, we're all gonna die and go to heaven." He said this very matter-of-factly and with a smile. I was like, "umm, what?!" For a second it kind of creeped me out, like does he "know" something?! My mind raced for a second and I thought, "should we not be driving anywhere tomorrow?" So after I processed for a minute I went and asked Justin what he told Trent. Justin had told him, "tomorrow is the last day...of the year." Apparently in Trent's 5 yr old mind that translated into "we're all dying and going to heaven." I guess we're going to have to be more specific when we talk to him!!!
Labels:
Things kids say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment